Monday, October 6, 2008

***Vegas Fun***

You might be wondering what we are doing in Vegas with our sweet little family. Well, Jeff's mommy is so loved at the Venetian that they give her a pretty little room and a few dollars to gamble with them. So we are taking advantage of her free room. The only catch is that mom comes along...no problem, she's fun.


We came last month for a convention with Moby Wrap. Jeff and the kids had a great time traveling down the strip on Jakey's favorite monorail...so we decided to come back as a family so I could see all the fun places they like to visit. We took the monorail down to MGM and saw the lions, then crossed the street to Excaliber and bought Jakey more swords. We came back, had lunch, took a nap, went swimming, went to dinner, and now I'm in the room watching Jungle Book with the kids while Jeff watches his mom win millions ; )






The kids have been having a great time and we are all enjoying our extra time with the boss.


2 comments:

Diana and Gregg said...

looks like you had a great time! I love the picture of Grant with the patch and sword! I can't get the moby wrap to look as good as yours, hopefully we can get the hang of it. Love you! Di

The Smiths said...

I've always thought Vegas was fun for the whole family! ;)