Everyday we have dropped off Jakey, Sienna alerts me on the drive home that I forgot her brother and asks "can you go get my brother because I want him, because I love him."
There are things I like about his preschool, but the only thing I love about preschool is when it's over and I can pick up my little man. I think it's Sienna's favorite thing too. When it's time to get Jakey I excitedly tell her, "hurry up sissy, we have to go get brother!" She usually gets a little squeally and runs to the car so we can go. Her job on the ride over, is to hold the special snacks we pack for Jakey. The first day, was a half a sandwich, apple, and an oatmeal cookie, the next day was popsicles Jeff had made for the kids, today Sienna and I brought flaky biscuits (we made from scratch), butter and jelly, peaches, and milk. We have been sitting in the playground together while Jakey tells us about his day. Then we pack up and go home for more Jakey and Sis adventures...what about Grant you ask? He's usually sleeping through the whole ordeal.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Awww Preschool
Posted by Jen Williams at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment