Jakey started preschool and of course, he loves his new teacher and new friends. He refers to his new school as the "no stick school." We received his first project that is due on Monday. We had to make a coat of arms with our family name at the top, then in three different sections
Jakey's favorite food, his favorite family pasttime, and a portrait of the family. I wanted to leap from my seat when he said his favorite foods are "vegetables, beans, rice, pancakes." He drew a picture of the blueberry pancakes Jeff makes for us on the weekends. We had a great time making it and I am excited for him to take it to school on Monday and show Mrs. Peterson.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
My Baby Started Preschool
Posted by Jen Williams at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Jakey started preschool? Wow! It looks like he's having fun already! I miss your lil cutie monkeys!!! Give them a big hug for me.
Brevin had Mrs. Peterson also. She and Mrs. Gardener are wonderful. We still have Brevin's coat of arms. I know it's hard on Mommy, but Jakey will have a grat experience at my favorite little preschool.
Post a Comment