Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Couple Pictures




These kids are so fun.

Jakey is doing great at preschool. He loves his teacher and friends. After school we all climb the jungle gym and have a snack...not sure how that's going to work with the rain tomorrow. We are getting ready for him to start kindergarten. I took him by his new school and showed him all the swings and the beautiful playground.
Jakey sayings: "how about we do my idea first!?""that's despicable""oh bother"

Sissy is funny. She still wakes up around 5:30am and hangs out with Jeff. He has the best time with his little "angel" in the morning. When she's not with her best friend Daddy, Sissy loves her doctor "checker" kit. She checks her babies daily...my little hypochondriac.
Sissy sayings: "she can come to my pawty!" "well, fiwst of all..." "oh, ha ha, i know..."

Grant pants is a happy little guy. He loves to scream, laughs his head off at Jakey, and tries his hardest to play with the kids. He has three teeth now and is working hard to get out, I think, three more. His hair is coming in curly, I love it! I tried starting him on food yesterday, so happily preparing fresh butternut squash. Well, he opened his mouth big, the food entered, he smiled, mouth open, never shut, talked, and let all the food spill out...I think he needs some practice.
Grant sayings: "mooooooom, moooooom" he usually says this deep in his throat and blowing a bubble with his babas.

Well that's my pathetic little update. I tried ;)

1 comments:

Diana and Gregg said...

You're doing great with your blog! I love it because we can still connect with our crazy lives! Love you, Diana