Friday, January 30, 2009

My day My thoughts

Today was a wonderful day. Jakey and Grant had their 5 year and 8 month doctors appointment. I decided to share Sienna with Grandma and Grandpa so she spent the day at Disneyland. I missed her so much. I always have my little Williams team all together. She had a wonderful time. Jakey and Grant had a great time too. If you can imagine that. Our pediatrician can be extremely entertaining. It was so cute to hear Jakey laughing so hard at all of his wild ideas. Turns out my fat little Grant is as big as 60% of one year old boys. He weighed 23lbs. 5 ozs. Maybe I'll start him on food this month, add another pound or so.

I don't think there is a day that goes by that I don't feel completely in love with my husband and children. I thank the LORD for blessing me with each one of them. I am so grateful to have a husband who loves me and works so hard for us so I can stay home with my children. He is the most involved and loving father I know. Even Grant is beginning to realize what a great dad he has. When Jeff gets home from work, Jakey and Sienna scream when he opens the garage door to walk inside, then Grant looks up, screams, and goes crawling up to Jeff to greet him. He's so little and he already knows, Daddy's fun!

These little people are growing so fast. What a joy it is to see these little faces each day, to hear the things they say, to watch them have experiences for the first times. Children are such a blessing from the LORD...and I've been blessed with three of the most precious children...Thank you LORD.

1 comments:

The Smiths said...

Your love for your family is a beautiful thing, Jen. They are so lucky, too!
Anita