I may have to take 600mgs of Ibuprofen every 4 hours to manage the throbbing pain...
I may not be able to change a diaper...
I may not be able to give my kids a bath...
I may have to wear elastic waist pants...
But, nothing, no nothing, will come between me and my daughter's hair! I will push through all obstacles in order to achieve ~the french braided piggies~
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Pain for Piggies
Posted by Jen Williams at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
you are hilarious!! i just love, love, love the picture of you guys at the top of your blog!! soooo precious!! say hi to jeff & the gang. thanks for all your love & prayers. hope your finger is feeling better!!
You are so cute and yes hair is a must..she is so worth it though!! Totally love the piggies.. I think that is a must for hair do's tomorrow!! Take care friend!
Post a Comment