Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Williams Family Is Still Here

So here's a little update on my sweet little monkeys. They are growing too fast and getting sweeter everyday.
Jakey Bear- He is so funny! He is doing really good in school, is very well behaved, well liked (especially with the ladies), and has quite an imagination. Recently, his teacher walked him out to my car (the pick-up line) and asked me if Jakey was coming back to his school next year? Apparently, he announced to his entire class that he was going to a different school next year. I was getting phone calls, emails, and getting stopped in the parking lot by the parents of Jakey's friends, who were wondering where Jakey was going. Next, I find out he has been inviting his class to a "silly pary" I didn't know we are apparently hosting. Mom's were calling each other asking about the party and if they missed some kind of information about this party...their kids were asking to go to Home Depot to buy wood for slides (all Jakey's idea). He also told the kids I am pregnant with a little girl (he's obsessed with babies). He gets invited to play dates with some really sweet friends (all girls) and he is the only boy..what can I say, he's a cutie!

Sissy- Such a sweet heart. She has the most obnoxious laugh when she's trying to be funny. She is madly in love with her brothers, loves her babies, loves playing with her friends, and pretends she's a dog daily. Her favorite game to play is pets and owners. Sissy says, "Mommy, let's pwetend youw the ownew and I'm the doggy," then she pants like a dog and crawls up in my lap so I can pet her. We do this all day and I love it. We've also been baking a lot together. Thanks to Auntie Heather, she has a pretty little apron that says "Mommy's little helper." As soon as she sees me in the kitchen with my apron, she runs to get hers, and she's right at my side. Sissy also enjoys her new dance class, ice skating, and going on dates with Mommy to get our nails painted. What a pampered poochie!

Grant- The funnest, curliest headed, little kid ever! He is fully potty trained at 21 months!!! That is enough reason for me to leave everything I own to him. He is so influenced by big brother and sister. Grant loves kicking balls, throwing balls, holding a ball, a car, a doll. He loves to eat the toothpaste off his toothbrush. As soon as Jeff gets home from work he takes his shoes to Daddy, maybe even a jacket, and says "Daddy, bike." He wants to go outside with Daddy and Jakey, they all ride their bikes at the end of the cul-de-sac. Jeff bought him a little two wheel bike, with no pedals, and no training wheels. The concept is to walk, then run the bike, and learn to balance the bike. Once he gets better at running and balancing he should be able to get on a two wheel bike and ride without training wheels...it's a daddy thing ;) and it is sooooo cute to watch them all at the end of the street.

I feel so blessed to have three sweet little treasures. They are awesome and I love hearing them play, love on each other, and have fun! I am also blessed because not only are my kids great, but my husband is super wonderful also. Today, in the pouring rain, he took them all out to Target to get a new toy, Starbucks for a soymilk, then to a reptile store where he paid a dollar so the kids could watch a rat be fed to a monitor (hmmm...), well they loved it! My hubby ROCKS!! I'm so glad he's mine.

2 comments:

Diana and Gregg said...

your babies are adorable! I love my babies too, they're just a little older! Ha! Ha!

Smith's "Do Work" said...

It's about time you updated! I can't believe Grant's hair! It is super cute and so much lighter than the last pics I saw. What were your potty training tricks? That would be awesome to have Brooklyn trained at 21 months!! No more diapers..woohoo!!