Saturday, October 31, 2009

Simply Obsessed

This has been a life long obsession. Just ask a Wendell or Fischer family member. I love Halloween! I know, I know, a pagan holiday with witches and freaks alike. But, I can't help it, I love to dress up and go trick-or-treating. It is even more fun now that I get to dress up the whole family. So here is a picture from my fun night. We had such a great time. Thanks so much to the Hertzigs for a super fun Halloween party! Hmmm...what should I be next year?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ALL LOOK SO CUTE! I LOVE JAKE'S MUSCLES. HAHA...

Debbie said...

adorable!!!!!! so glad to see an update from you ... you guys are as cute as ever! love to you all -- debbie

Diana and Gregg said...

Jenny, you are so adorable! I still think of you as the little girl across the street who loved Halloween with my kids too! Love you, Diana